Monday, August 16, 2010

Matching Mondays

I saw these sweeties and seriously wanted to adopt them ALL!!!
What beautiful children!


Utah
Alias age 10.
 


Isabella age 9.


Anthony age 7.



Chula age 4.

Elena age 3.
Shila age 2.
********************************************
The Utah Adoption Exchange is holding a benefit to help waiting children.
They are working to locate auction items for a silent and live auction the night of the benefit.
mrs. r over at the r house couture will be donating items from her etsy store.
Thank You Lindsey!!!!
I am looking for ideas on who I can contact and send information to for other donation....if you can think of any business or individual who is willing to donate please email me at cutefamilyof5 at gmail dot com.

If you would like to buy at seat for this event and have a really great dinner at a beautiful place please email me for more information.
I have been to La Caille for other benefits over the past 6 + years and it is something Brad and I look forward to attending.  It is a fun and romantic date atmosphere.
I hope you will come and have a great night and help Utah's waiting children a
Happily Ever After!

2 comments:

Genesis said...

Hi I found your blog from Lindsey's Rhouse blog. My name is Genesis My husband and I have been blessed by adoption. However because we have to save up for adoption again. We wanted a way for our son to have some one to play with also we wanted to help families out. Since we see a strong need for foster families. We were wanting to foster children from 0-5yrs. For are son to play with. Can you email me and tell me where we can get started. Who should we go through? Email is elijahsmommy123@gmail.com. Your family is beautiful. Thanks for taking your time.

Genesis said...

Sorry I live in West Valley, UT