Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Count! My Journey to a Better Me.

I am two days late getting this written and published but that seems to be the way things are going around here.  :) 
I am very happy to say I have lost the 2 pounds I gained back during Spencer's hospital stay.
However I am not back on top of my game...I am working on that.
I feel like I am still trying to come back from April's stress and illnesses.
I am remembering President Monson's
Formula W:  work will win when wishy washy wishing won't!

My goals for this week are water, exercise and getting rest.
I am LOVING how warm it is today....hoping for more Sun!!!!!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Good work. I was so mad when I put weight on over the Easter holiday. Not fun! I was mad I had to loose that same weight AGAIN. Keep it up.