Monday, April 6, 2009

Matching Monday ~ Waiting Children

I have spent alot of time looking over the waiting children sites.
There are so many of them I have had a hard time deciding who to post about this week.
Syra has become a favorite of mine....she is a little miracle!
Please take time to carefully consider each child and please pass this information along.



Syra in Texas
age 4

(just turned 4 in Jan.)

Syra is a survivor and a fighter.
She was shaken as a baby....please click here to read more information about her!



Zakira, Antonio, Moena and Jamesha in Florida
ages 8, 5, 4, 3
Darling Sibling Group!
This website doesn’t let me give you a direct link.
Go to this link and then scroll down until you see their names towards the bottom.



April, Justice & Chance in Ohio
ages 5, 4, 3

Click here to see these cuties!


Roblina in Minnesota
age 14.
Beautiful!
Click here to learn more.

You can also view these child at the r house.
Thank you mrs r!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful children, I love this feature! Would you be willing to create a button that I could put on my blog for this?

SmallAdventures said...

Thank you Christine! I love this idea. I will get crackin'!!!
I love people that are smarter than me!!! LOL