Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Deja vu

I dropped Little Edward off to his Mom this morning and then came home and starting packing his things.
I feel like I just did this.

From everything I can see he will be heading home to stay. We go to court again this coming Monday and I expect a trail home placement to be granted.
(of course it is the judges decision).
I am very supportive of this idea and hope it does happen.
The hard part is saying goodbye to my "hunka chunka burnin' love"! He is the first newborn baby boy I have ever had the privledge to mother. I am so thankful I have had this opportunity! While this goodbye isn't as hard for me as the last one it is still very bittersweet.

If things go as expected in court then this coming Friday night will be his last night here with us. I will hold him a little longer and try to soak in all the giggles into my memory.

I will miss you Little Edward!

1 comment:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Wow~you are amazing. Your strength and support is wonderful to hear and amazing at the same time. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you when a child leaves your home. How awesome the opportunity and how you were able to touch their lives as they were able to touch your.