Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Weekend

I have had so much fun this weekend...and it is only Saturday night!
Last night Brad took Camden on Fathers and Sons camp out.
Camden was ECSTATIC!!!!
I have never seen him that excited!
I made them hobo dinners to take and cook at camp. They packed up and were on their way. Then I had a girls night with my daughters (and little Edward....this was our last night with him). We went out to eat, went shopping and then came home and did nails and makeup while watching a movie. Then we sang until 12:30am on their Karaoke machine. Guess who did most of the singing???
That's right ME!
I think I had more fun with it then they did!
We sang High School Musical 2 songs and some Disney princess songs.
It was SO FUN!!!!

Today we dropped little Edward off to his family (I didn't even cry because I know I will see him in court on Monday) and then I came home and cleaned, attended my Visiting Teaching interview and then made dinner.

But the most fun came tonight....Brad and I went to a couples soft ball game and we had a BLAST!!!! We were with friends from our neighborhood and we barbecued and then played ball. I even got to pitch....which was fun and stressful all at the same time. I LOVED it all!!! There is nothing like Food, Folks and Fun!!!!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! :)

No comments: