Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My lil' dreamer.


Brenley woke up this morning and came into my room to tell me she had a dream.
Our conversation went like this...

Brenley: Mommy...I had a really good dream!
Me: What did you dream about?
Brenley: In my dream they called and told you to come to the hospital and pick up two babies. Both of the babies were brown and one was a girl and one was a boy. They were really cute! You even did the girl baby's hair.
Me: That WAS a really good dream....wouldn't that be nice if that came true.
Brenley: Yeah...that would be really neat!

As you can see Ashanti has had a big impact on our family on so many levels.
I really like Brenley's dream!
I guess I am not the only one who is excited and hopeful about another placement from DCFS.
Not that we want any parents to mess up or lose their children...but we are grateful that we get the opportunity to care for those little ones in their time of need.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I hope it comes true too!!! What a great dream!