Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The day we became a family.

9 years ago today our greatest wish, most sincere desire came true.
Brenley was placed in our arms and we became a family!
It is one of the best days of our lives only equal to Haley's and Camden's placement days and our wedding day.
I remember the feeling in my heart the moment Brenley was handed to me and I saw her face for the first time.....pure joy!!!!! I knew all that we had been through was what made this moment so sacred and so special! It seemed as though all the pain of the past melted away as love filled my whole being!

My life, Brad's life and our entire family has been changed forever because a special girl followed her heart and had the courage to do what she felt was best for her baby.
To this special girl we say.....Thank you!
We continue to love you "every year, every month...every day"!

No comments: