Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog Award

A big THANK YOU to Stephanie for giving us a blog award!
I feel loved!!!!

The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.

Seven things you might not know about me:
1. I love to sing and once thought about trying to break into the disney voice buisness.
2. I have natural curl.
3. I really like Barry Manilow music.
4. I had breakfast with Glenn Beck (along with other members of FSA National Board).
5. I like to sing on my girls karaoke machine.
6. I use to go country swing dancing twice a week and loved every minute of it.
7. Growing up I would stand on the fireplace with my brother..holding pencils or jump ropes we would pretend to be Donnie & Marie Osmond and sing . I only wish I had a picture.

My nominees for this award are:
1. My friend Jessica....she has a private blog but is a huge supporter of adoption and is a great support to me!
2. What's On my Mind is an incredible blog documenting Krista Oakes feelings and experiences with brain cancer. She is amazing and full of incredible faith!
3. Inking Cap is a fun blog written by a group of lighthearted writers. I pop over to their blog when a need a little chuckle.

I am going to have to stop at 3 for the moment. I have a fussy baby and sick kids ( all except for Spencer probably have h1n1) and it has taken me 1 hour just to get this far. I have been needed by everyone so I start and stop typing. :) LOL I guess I am breaking the rules but I will try to come back to this. :)

No comments: