Monday, August 23, 2010

Matching Mondays



Brad and I got a taste for whats in store for those who attend this special benefit in October.
I thought I would share a few pictures so you can get an idea of how beautiful  La Caille is and how fitting it is to hold this event there.
These are pictures I took this past Saturday evening while attending the University of Utah Hospital benefit.
The La Caille property is beautiful.
We even discovered they have lime and orange trees.  
Dinner in a tent.
Silent Auction area was in a large room filled with beautiful vines, flowers, plants and trees with twinkle lights.

I am excited to see how they will do dinner and the silent auction during this benefit for the Adoption Exchange.   If you are interested in buying a seat or a whole table of seats at this event please email me at cutefamilyof5 at gmail dot com.  
If you are willing to donate for the silent or live auction please email me.
There are so many children who need help....I hope you will come and help support this effort!
********************************************
Utah



Luka age 6.

Oregon
Jessica & Jennifer ages 11 & 9.

California

I do not have permission to feature children from this site but check out this link.
This baby was premature so has faced some challenges but I wanted to note that these challenges are common with a baby this premature.  Get more info before saying "I'm not interested".   Some "challenges" are overcome with a little time and alot of love.


No comments: