Sunday, May 1, 2011

So Glad it is May!!!!

Lets just say....April was not so fun!
I am glad it is over and I am so ready to jump into May!!
I know I haven't been posting much the past few weeks but I haven't been doing much of anything except helping Spencer get better and trying to get better myself.   After our 5 day hospital stay I came down with what seemed like a little head cold.   But the little cold turned into a huge one.  But I guess that is what happens when you stay in the hospital with a bunch of sick kids and their parents..many of them not feeling so well either.   I am just thankful to be feeling a little better!!!  

The past couple of weeks I have had the opportunity to sit in a some classes where I have learned some great information.
Our Relief Society presidency put together an incredible class where they had the owner of
My Giveaway Today come and speak to us.   Her name is Emily and she has an incredible talent...actually it looks like she is a very multi- talented person.  She took time to share what she has learned/created and incorporated  about home organization.   I have been working hard to incorporate her ideas and wow it is making a big difference in our family!!!  
I also had the opportunity to go to BYU Women's Conference last Thursday.   It was wonderful and filled my empty well for a while!    I really needed to be uplifted after the trying weeks before.   I am going to be blogging about these classes this week....I want to share with you what I learned and hope it will touch your heart too!

Thank you for all the emails and comments wishing my little guy well and sending your friendship my way!   So many days your sweet comments made me feel loved and cared about!  
Thank You so much!!!!

No comments: