Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Families Supporting Adoption 2011 Conference

Do you love to be with others who love adoption?
Do you need a couple of days away from your regular routine?
Do you and your spouse need an overnight getaway?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you should go here and register for the FSA Conference.

I am extremely excited about the Friday Keynote Speaker....Sister Julie B. Beck!   My niece decided to get married this same day so I will be missing her keynote but was assured it would be recorded and I could see it at a later time. 

Brad and I are gathering adoption books to have for sale at the FSA store again this year along with some great adoption items created by FSA and other adoption related vendors. 

I have been asked to present again this year.  I will be presenting on Adoption Scams and how to detect them.  So sad that this is even a topic we have to discuss.   :(   But we do...hopefully the information I share will be helpful.   I present twice...right in a row so here's hoping it goes well. 

My most favorite thing about conference is being with the people I have come to call friends...old ones and new ones.   It is amazing to see and feel the love between people who have a shared passion.   I hope you will take the opportunity to come and bathe in this powerful conference!
I promise you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Celeste Dodge said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog when I was looking for the transcripts from Julie B. Beck's talk given at the FSA Conference. I wasn't able to go but I ALWAYS love to hear what she has to say. You mentioned it would be recorded. Do you have any ideas how I would be able to view/read her address? Any help is awesome! Thanks! Celeste rcdodge(at)msn(dot)com