Monday, April 23, 2012

Matching Mondays ~ 9 year old Utah Girl needs a family!


Utah

Shadai age 9.

Can you remember what you liked to do when you were 9?    I remember needing my Mom and counting on her for everything.   I was an anxious child and my Mom made me feel safe.    I look at my 9 year old and watch her play with barbies, ride her bike, dance and enjoy tumbling tricks.    I don't know what Shadai enjoys most but when you are9 life is always better when you have parents who love you and encourage you as you develop talents and abilities. 
I am hoping you or someone you know will feel something in your/their heart when you/they read about Shandai!  Please click on her name and read her information and then do something....inquire about her for a possible adoption or share her information with others. 
You might be the link that gets her information to the right parents for her!

No comments: