Monday, November 26, 2012

Matching Mondays ~ Scott age 7 would love a family all his own!

Can you believe it is Christmastime????
I can't.  
This year has gone by so fast!
What do you love more about Christmas?  
I love being with my family, making cookies with my munchkins and teaching them about our Jesus's birth.   I love the decorations, food and all of the wonderful traditions that we share as a family.
Do you ever wonder what waiting children think about this time of year?   Do they hold hope in their heart that maybe this will be the year the right family will find them, want them and adopt them?   I have wondered many times what they hope for on Christmas morning.   
The Utah Adoption Exchange has been busy reaching out to the great people of Utah to help create a special Christmas for those who are in foster care.   
This past Wednesday the Utah Adoption Exchange was at the West Jordan Smith's Marketplace asking for donations to help fill stockings.  
If you would like to donate money or items please contact the Utah Adoption Exchange at 801-265-0444.
 

Today I want you to meet Scott age 7

 Scott is a darling little boy who loves 
Cub Scouts and Matchbox cars. 
He would also love a family!  
Please help Scott by sharing his profile with others!
Click on Scott's name above to link to his profile page.

No comments: