Friday, December 7, 2012

Adoption has a new friend!


I am extremley excited to share with you a new adoption friend!
Their name is
United For Adoption
a brand new organization filled with hope, passion and love for adoption.
It is so new that they are still working on the Logo....if you have ideas they would love to hear them!
I have been involved in adoption for 14 years now and have served on some very special adoption boards but I have to say I have never been as excited as I am about working with and being a member or this organization!
I hope you will join me and become part of this great adventure!
Adoption needs You!

You can find 

United For Adoption is the brain child of Steve Sunday.
Steve is amazing and has worked in adoption for 31 years.
He has something special he is working on....a new Adoption agency.
Steve is one of my heroes!
More information to come on his new agency.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm anxious to hear about this new agency! I met Steve Sunday once and he was very humble and personable.