Monday, February 4, 2013

Matching Mondays ~ Mackenzie age 17.

This past week I received my copy of Utah's Adoption Connection Newsletter. 
I opened it and read this poem.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
as if it had been so.

For us to have each other
is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
~Author Unknown

The Utah's Adoption Connection comes out quarterly and contains some great information. 
If you would like to receive a copy call (801)265-0444 or toll free outside of Salt lake County call (866)872-7212.

Today I would like to introduce you to
Mackenzie age 17.

"Known for being a resilient and tenderhearted person, Mackenzie has a strong desire for a family to call her own. This bubbly teen enjoys animals and has a passion for
music. With dreams for her future, she someday hopes to own an ATV shop or work in the music industry.
Mackenzie is currently in the eleventh grade.
"

This beautiful teen really wants a family....lets share her hope with others!
Please share this information with others. 
Feel free to use the social media buttons below to help.

No comments: