Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day two.

Well we made it through our 2nd day of fun with newborn A. Today we had some interesting equipment delivered to our house because she baby is dealing with jaundice. So she has to sleep in this rectangle bed that has lights. It looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. Today she is eating better so I am hoping tomorrow's heel prick with show she is doing better.

I posted yesterday about A. coming but I promised pictures (probably doesn't matter because everyone is seeing both posts for the first time because I didn't send out an email yesterday letting you know I updated our blog....silly me) anyway here are a couple. I am hoping to get some others soon. She is a very cute baby. Brenley and Haley can't get enough of her! Camden likes her but is too busy to really be bothered at the moment.

As a family we are very grateful for this opportunity and feel blessed to be able to care for A. for a while.

1 comment:

Nemmer said...

She's darling! Good luck to you!