Saturday, May 24, 2008

Movie Critic.

I have been watching alot of movies lately. I thought I would just share what I think about them in case you are looking for a good movie.
My Ratings: Scale of 0-4 stars. 0 being the lowest and 4 the highest rating.


JUNO: 3 1/2 Stars
I really loved this movie! I love Juno's sense of humor. I laughed alot! I also loved that it showed her emotions when it came close to the baby being due. Of course I love that this whole movie was positive towards adoption. The 2 things I hated was the fact that the husband was a creep and I didn't think they portrayed the adoptive Mom with the right emotions when the baby was placed with her. They should have consulted a few more adoptive Mom's on that one.
I love that Stacey (one of our Birth Mom's) gave this to me for Mother's Day! It was a perfect gift! Thanks Stac!
Cloverfield: 3 Stars
I have heard people bash this movie...but for me it was good. I was into it and on the end of the couch. I think it is a must see!
Jane Austen Book Club: 2 1/2 Stars
I didn't think I was going to like this when it first started. But as I watched it more it sucked me in. I love the ending....very Jane Austen like. I didn't like one of the relationships in the movie...yuck. That is why it gets a lower rating from me.
Invasion: 3 Stars
This was a good solid movie. I never saw the first one so I have nothing to compare it too. But I got into it. Not one that I would buy but a fun watch.
Bella: 3 1/2 Stars
This was a really beautiful film. It wasn't what I expected exactly but it was very touching. It portrays adoption in a positive light.
27 Dresses: 4 Stars
LOVED IT!!!! A little too much language....but story is soooo cute!! Gotta buy it!

I love movies! I am going with the kids and my Mom to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie this Saturday. I can hardly wait!

No comments: