Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The 3rd Grader.... is in the house!


Well here we are at another school year. BRENLEY entered school as a BIG 3rd GRADER! This year I was EXCITED to see school start. Brenley was getting very bored after alot of summer fun. Brenley has a wonderful teacher this year....Miss Olson. Miss Olson seems on the ball and ready to run and doing it all with a smile! WE LIKE THAT IN A TEACHER!!
I have been REMINISCING about life with Brenley and all the fun we have had together. Sometimes I miss those easy going days when she was just a toddler but I am also LOVING how much fun it is to have a daughter who can read, write and reason.
Brenley my wish for you this year is that you will find JOY as you DISCOVER the hidden TALENTS WITHIN you!
I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY!
Happy 3rd Grade Brenley!
We are with you all the way!

No comments: