Friday, August 22, 2008

My Birthday Celebration.

I bet you'll NEVER guess what kind of cake Brad bought for me......



I FINALLY got my Harry Potter cake!
Brad took me and the family to "The Mayan" for my birthday dinner yesterday (8-21-08). We had alot of fun! Brenley and Haley LOVED the divers. Camden thought he could go take a bath in the water. He started taking off his shirt several times saying "I gonna take a baf". Baby A. smiled the night away and we all enjoyed ourselves! Thanks to the H. Gang for joining us! I should have taken a group shot!



2 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday!
Looks like you had a great day!
Your kids are so adorable!
Trish

Jill Oberhansley Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Brenda! My birthday is on the 21st and my husband is on the 22nd - I shouldn't forget it next year! I hope it was great...I loved your cake - what a sweet husband.