Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten Baby


My baby girl started kindergarten today.
YES....I cried!!!
It is hard to know that I will never have her everyday all to myself again.
Haley is the Sunshine in our house and I am going to miss her...
even if it is only for 3 hours a day.

I also felt so HAPPY to see her so excited and so sure of herself.
I took a picture and gave her a hug and cried again and she just beamed with her huge grin.
When we got to her door she walked right in and didn't look back.
She had been waiting for this day for a long time.
She kept saying..."I can't believe I am finally going to Kindergarten"


I am so GRATEFUL to be your Mom Haley!!! You are such a big and smart girl!!
But guess what.....you will always be MY BABY!!!
Happy
Kindergarten Adventures Haley Brynn!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh wow! I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up. It scares me because I know my Kindergarten days are just around the corner.

Tricia said...

Those steps in our kids lives usually have a huger (is that even a word??:)) impact on our life as the mom. I usually cry on the LAST day of school! Not believing that they are in the NEXT grade!