Friday, May 1, 2009

Lil' Edward

I am excited and sad to say our cute "hunka chunk a burnin' love" will not be spending the night at our house every night anymore.
He gets to be with his parents two nights a week.
I am so excited for his parents and I am so happy that this case is finally moving forward instead of feeling like forever on hold.
But I am sad for me.
I love this little guy and I am going to miss waking up to his huge grin and jabbering voice.
He has been such a joy to care for!
This isn't as hard as letting go of Ashanti but my heart kind of hurts today and tears are coming to the surface...but that is all part of this incredible experience.
Lil' Edward is the first newborn baby boy I have ever had the chance to mother and he will always have a special place in my heart!
I have to admit I am so happy that when I say goodbye to him it won't be forever...I still get to see him.
That makes me very happy!

No comments: