Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Scripture Time

I have posted a few times about reading scriptures as a family.
I found this helpful guide in the Jan. 2008 Friend magazine.
We have already read through it once and we decided to do it again because it worked so well!!!
I wanted to share it with you.

We have tried other methods of reading the scriptures...but this one not only helped the kids enjoy reading...but it helped me learn more. I have read the Book of Mormon before but this last time using this as a guide I understood things more clearly.

This guide doesn't take you through the book cover to cover ...it takes you through certain stories. This has helped my kids remember the stories a little better.
Even if you don't have children in your home yet I think this is an excellent way to help get into good habits (at least it was for me).

Hope you like it!

No comments: