Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For My Sister.


Me, and 2 of my sisters...Laraine & Diane.

I am blessed to have 3 sisters!  I love each of them.
Today I wanted to draw attention to one particular sister who is currently working for a great company that is facing layoffs.  My sister Diane is the bread winner in her home and needs to find new employment that offers medical insurance.   Diane is a very hard worker and is very loyal to her employer.   She currenlty workers in clerical/secretarial postion but is open to others.   If you know of a company of buisness that is hiring please leave email me at cutefamilyof5 at gmail dot com.   I appreciate you keeping your eyes and ears open!

Diane is always serving others...honestly every time I talk to her she is going out to visit someone in her ward or is cooking dinner or making blankets for someone.  She currently serves as RS president in her ward.  She has a huge heart and has been through some really difficult things.  You can read more about her in this post.

Because she is always serving someone else I thought I would help her in her search for a new job by blogging about it!  I appreciate any help you can offer!

Thank You!!!!

2 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Where does she live/ want to work??

SmallAdventures said...

She lives in Salt Lake county in Utah. I think she is open as far as comp/business.