Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quiet Blog

I realized today that I haven't blogged since Monday.   Life has been more than a little nuts....it has been crazy but all good.  
You know what I mean?
I have developed some new hobbies....can you believe sewing is one of them???
I can't!
And my Mother can't!
I go to a sewing class every Friday and it has quickly become one of my favorite days of the week.   Camden is also loving it...he gets to play with his little friend and a bunch of cute girls.  So he is all about sewing class!

I have also taken on some new projects for FSA and trying to get to know my new role with the Utah Adoption Exchange.   I am excited about both and my mind is going crazy with thoughts and ideas.   I haven't even really been online much and I am missing my blog.  So I know this is a rambling post but I just had to say I am here...alive and kicking and honestly enjoying my life!

No comments: