Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sending Smiles and Thanks.

I just wanted to thank you for all of the emails and comments over the past few weeks.  You are all so sweet and I feel loved when I hear from you.   It has been a crazy weekend with Cam's accident and now Spencer is sick so I will be having a week off from Matching Mondays but I couldn't go to bed tonight without saying

THANK YOU! 
I appreciate your thoughtfulness!
I found this quote today...
""Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." (Plato)
It stood out to me as truth....you never know what another person is going through in their life or within themselves.   Sometimes that small act, kind word, or sincere smile is just what they need in that one moment.   Thanks for blessing my life in those "one" moments!
I hope your week is full of Smiles and Joy!

No comments: