Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Count! My Journey to a Better Me.

Unfortunately I have nothing to report this week.   On Wednesday (Jan. 5th) I came down with strep throat and a cold virus that has hit me hard.   I have been sucking on Popsicles, eating ice cream and soup and drinking anything cold.  I am hoping all the sugar hasn't changed my weight much....but when you have a bad sore throat you do what you gotta do to feel better. 
The Popsicles were the best!

I am on antibiotics and doing what I can to feel better.
Hopefully I have better things to report next week.
Until then - Stay Healthy!   Strep Throat seems to be going around big time!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another solution to sore throat. i know a lot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore throat. Hope you are getting well soon!!!