Monday, February 28, 2011

Matching Mondays - Happy 2nd Birthday!


It has been 2 years since Matching Mondays was created.
You can view the first post here.
I honestly can't believe I have been doing this for 2 years.
I have no idea if what I am doing is helping children....I hope it is.
Today I celebrate children, adoption and the ability we all have to adapt to new challenges, overcome trials and the gift to be able to love and be loved.
For some children who are waiting to be adopted...it may take time for their love to be unlocked but with constant care, needs being met and love given...healing can come.
Wherever you live you can make the difference in a child's life.  Please take time to share profiles of waiting children...help them by spreading their hopes.
Along the way you just might find that special child that speaks to your heart!
I know I did.

Spencer loving his favorite treat at McDonald's.
Darling Newborn boy needs a family.
(This little guy is so precious...reminds me of my little Spencer).
They are looking for a quick transition...so if you are interested I would be calling tomorrow.
Sweet 1 year old boy in CA.  Needs a special understanding family.

No comments: