Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Count! My Journey to a Better Me.

I am wishing I could report great numbers today but I can't.  
The whole week at the hospital has bumped me off my schedule and I am struggling to get back on.     I am going to go visit my parents for a few days so I will be able to use my Mom's stationary bike each day but my real workouts won't resume again until I get back.   I have gained a couple of pounds....but hoping this next week  will be able to get them back off plus some.  
I guess life happens....I just have to get back on track and move forward. 
I am in this for the long haul.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

My week was like that a week ago too. I gained 2 pounds. I was able to loose it this week, but it just made me mad because it was weight I had already lost once. Its harder to diet under stress. Don't give up.

jess said...

Brenda, after a week in the hospital with a sick baby, I am amazed you only gained a few pounds! You are amazing! Keep up the good work, you are lookin good! :)