Sunday, June 26, 2011

What I've been up to.

A few weeks ago we received a surprising phone call and we were asked to meet with the Stake President. After a couple of nervous days we sat in the Presidents office and Brad received a call to serve as 1st Counselor in our Ward Bishopric.    From that point on life has been put hyper speed.    On top of keeping up with Brad's schedule we have had family activities going on and date nights (which I LOVE).   Life is full and joyful and crazy.   As you have noticed I haven't posted much the past few weeks....I am trying to find balance in my new schedule and then I will come back and post more often.   I miss blogging but I am loving the time I have with my kids.   Yesterday in the hustle and bustle of trying to get house and children ready for the Sabbath day I took some time out to sit and hold Spencer after his bath.   He was all clean in his jammies and I wrapped him in his blanket and held him while he had a nighttime bottle (yes we are still using the bottle....slowly weaning).   This is a nighttime routine for Spencer but last night he fell asleep in my arms and I just held him for a while and loved every moment.  These are the kind of moments I want to have with my kids this summer.  
Sweet moments to remember.

I just wanted  you to know I am still here...just taking time to get some order in my home and then will add other things into my life again.

No comments: