Sunday, August 7, 2011

I need a break. :)

As you can see I haven't posted much this summer. 
Brad got a new church calling and life has been put in hyper speed .  I am not complaining..my hubs gets to serve with truly amazing people and our lives are already being blessed from his service.  There are just other things that need my attention and I don't claim to be a Super Woman....I can only do what I can do.

  My cuties start school in 15 short days and there is much to do to get ready and alot of fun to squeeze in.    Spencer turns 2 this Wednesday (can you believe that?) and I turn  38 this month.  
As Ferris Buhler once said 
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.".   
It is time I stopped and looked around and enjoy the little things I am missing out on in my crazy new world.  :)
Be back shortly after my kids start school.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this. Isn't Spencer 2 not one?

Momnerd said...

Great reminder!! I love your blog!