Sunday, September 11, 2011

One last note....


This is the last time I will blog about this topic. 
I am so done!
I have learned a whole lot the past week.  I have learned about myself, my friends and the world of LDSFS.  They always say hide sight is 20/20.   If I were to start last week over again I would do a few things differently.   But I can't.   I can only move forward and remember the things I have learned.  I love FSA and I love LDS FS.  I probably always will. 
While there are some things I would do differently....I will always be fighting for adoption.
I will let you imagine what I would change and what I wouldn't....those who know me best will probably guess correct but either right or wrong... you can end the story of this nightmare all on your own in your own way.  

I do want to say publicly that I support David McConkie.   I think Brother McConkie is an amazing individual and I truly appreciate the things he has done for me and for adoption.   I also think he has an incredible wife and I am thankful I have had the opportunity to get to know her a little bit.    I put my support behind Brother McConkie and will be praying for his success!

I am now officially getting on with my new week and getting on with my life.
I have so much to be happy about and I enjoy having peace in my heart
and that is what I wish for everyone involved in this ugly mess....
peace.


A clear moment of peace....LOVE IT!

2 comments:

The Loves said...

I love adoption, too! Please let me know if I can help adoption in any way...

Lindsey from The R House said...

You are great, Brenda. And what a beautiful photo of your kiddos!

I think it is more than possible to be totally sad to see someone you love and respect leave and at the same time be thrilled for someone you love and respect to take over. I didn't ever take your comments as anything but that.

I wish more people would take Gandhi's wise words to heart and action like you ALWAYS do, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

I may not always agree with you, but I will ALWAYS support YOU because you are an incredible human being. For real. Any of the ugly that was passed your way last week obviously came from people who have never met you. K&L and I were all talking about this just last night.

Thanks for all you do for children. And thanks for contributing to my blog.

On a sidenote: I bet your blog traffic was through the roof last week! HOLLA! Silver lining, right?