Thursday, September 8, 2011

In hopes of lightening the mood.....

For those of you who are old friends and treasured readers of my blog forgive me for posting this again.  I had the need to lighten the mood around here and what better way to do that than to share my testimony of adoption through pictures.  I only wish this little clip showed my little Birth Nephew who is loved by many and missed by many and has touched 2 family's lives deeply.   Adoption isn't something to argue about it is something to protect and cherish.   We may not all agree on how to do this and that is ok the important part is that we become watchful shepherds over this incredible work.
I Love Adoption!    

2 comments:

Becky Jones said...

I love it every time I watch it! Adoption is such a beautiful gift!!!

Lindsey from The R House said...

Love you, Brenda! Thanks for being a contributor to my blog. I sure think you are swell.

XO