Monday, March 26, 2012

Matching Mondays ~ Featuring Waiting Children


Well I made it through surgery and I am finally getting up and walking around without looking like some hideous creature.    My family and I just got back today from a fun weekend in St. George Utah.   I feel rejuvenated and ready for a new week.   Special thanks to my hubby and kids for putting up with the slow Mom all weekend.   While I wasn't up to running and couldn't go swimming with the kids (doctors orders) being out with my family sure beats sitting on my couch watching movies!
Enough of my ramblings....here is the child I am featuring today.

Utah

Beautiful Kemauri age 15.
Please click on her name and view her profile. 
Don't forget to tell others about her.   You might be the link to her future family!


The Utah Adoption Exchange has some great events happening this year.   Take a moment and see if there is some way you can come and show your support for Utah's Children!   If you don't live in Utah check out your local DCFS or Heart Gallery and see what events they may be holding this year to help the waiting children in your area.


No comments: