Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Miracles are coming...hang on.


I originally wrote this and put it on my I AM blog but after my day today I felt it would be appropriate to post here.   If you are hurting over some type of disappointment today....hang on...you haven't been forgotten and you are not alone!   
~
I am sitting up late tonight preparing my Primary lesson for tomorrow.
The lesson is on Miracles and uses the story of Jesus healing the man who was blind from birth
 (John 9).
The lesson touches my heart!
While I haven't even had blindness as my challenge in life I can relate to the feelings of dealing with a disability.  
I know pain and sorrow.
They have been two of my greatest teachers.
In this lesson it has a quote from President Spencer W. Kimball.
He says: 
"Should all prayers be immediately answered...there would be little or no suffering, sorrow, disappointment, or even death, and if these were not, there would also be no joy, success, resurrection, nor eternal life and godhood" 
(Faith precedes the Miracle, page 97)

As I said before I know pain and sorrow and many other teachers....but I have come to know joy, happiness, peace and more peace, healing, incredible love and the knowledge that I am Heavenly Fathers daughter and He loves me and wants to give me all the will bring me joy and be what is best for me.
If I hadn't known those "teachers" I would never have gotten to the best part!

If you feel like you are hanging on by a thread and wonder if your dreams of parenthood will ever come true...hang on a little long, keep praying and follow the promptings that come.
Heavenly Father loves you and wants to give you all that He has.....sometimes we just have to get through a few things first.
I hope those few things are quick and you are blessed with the desires of your heart!
Miracles happen....yours is coming!

No comments: