Monday, March 16, 2015

Fresh Start



Hi there awesome friends!   I have missed you!  I have missed blogging!    But I'm back with lots to chat about.   I hope you like my blog's new look.   I wanted a fresh start and I wanted to simplify my blog and my life!  I am smack in the middle of raising my amazing kiddos and everything is about family so I decided a great way to celebrate this stage in my life is to give my blog our Initial.   In our family we says Horrocks rock!  I am so thankful to be a Horrocks!

I wanted to share what I have been up to  the past few months.

I have been busy being a Mom, a Wife, Library Tech (I work in and out of my home for over a year now), Adoption Blogger for Forever Bound Adoption Agency and I just got called to serve in my church congregation as Young Women's 1st Counselor.   I get the awesome opportunities to work with my congregation's 14 and 15 year old girls.   They are sweet, fun and keep me laughing and teach me more than I ever imagined.   I have also been acting as a nurse to my little Spencer (who is now 5) but that story will be shared later.    Needless to say,  I am one busy woman,   but I love it!


Take a moment and peek at my blog posts over at Forever Bound.  I have had lots of fun creating them and I hope they are helpful to their readers!







1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute new look, Brenda! I look forward to reading more.