Friday, February 22, 2008

Stinker!

Whoever claimed that boys are easier than girls doesn't know Camden. :) Yesterday afternoon I climbed the stairs to get Camden out of his crib and was greeted by a very stinky smell. It turns out that my sweet innocent little boy had taken his diaper off and smeared poop all over his crib, wall and best of all.. himself. He even had it in his ear. Oh how fun it is to be the one in charge at times like this. Oh well I guess his crib needed some cleaning.
What am I learning from this experience? #1: Camden isn't always asleep when is is super quiet. #2. Camden really hates a poopy diaper and really is ready for the toilet. Especially since this is the 2nd time he has done this but this was definitely the stinkiest of the two times.
Oh what a stinker.....but he is my stinker and the cutest one I have ever seen. :)
I laugh at this today and thank Heavenly Father that I am a Mother!

No comments: