Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Day full of Promise.

(August 2, 2008)
Today Brenley was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints! It was an incredible day that couldn't have gone more perfectly! One of my favorite parts of this day was helping Brenley get ready to go to the Stake Center and then helping her change into and out of her baptism jumper. I could remember doing that with my own mother. I loved having those few moments alone with Brenley. I also LOVED seeing Brad in his White jumper and loved that he honor's the Priesthood and has lived in such a way that he was the one who performed the ordinances. I love my very handsome husband!!!

Today I realized just how grown up my little girl has become and I once again feel so incredibly blessed to be her mother!






Special Thanks to our Fathers (Joe & Don) for being witnesses, Craig for saying the prayer, Diane for giving the talk on Baptism & Trevor for singing "When I am Baptized". The talk was perfect and the song was really beautiful! Thank you for being willing to be part of Brenley's special day! We also wanted to say thank you to all the family and friends that came! Brenley had been afraid no one would come. It is funny the things kids worry about. :)

2 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Congrats Brenley! We're very proud of you! Hey Brenda are you guys going to idaho this weekend for the family reunion?

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I can't believe Brenley is already 8! Wow, how time flies! How are you guys doing?