Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Learning Experience.

(July 29, 2008)
Brenley (who has become extremely helpful around the house) decided to do the dishes for me the night before this picture was taken. There weren't enough dishes to start the washer so I added so the next day and saw that Brenley had already added soap so I went ahead and started the dishwasher. About 30 minutes later Brenley and her friend came running to me letting me know there was something leaking out of the dishwasher. This is a picture of what I saw....


It turns out that Brenley thought we used laundry soap in the dishwasher. She thought I was going to be really angry....but all I could do was laugh. It was one very funny sight!
Thank you Brenley for your willingness to serve our family and try something new!
You are a sweetheart! I love the girl you have become!!!

No comments: