Monday, January 26, 2009

My Better Half

(Brad with Ashanti)
I have been noticing some things lately.....things about my husband.
I notice how often he offers to help others.
How quick he is to provide our family with our individual needs.
I see him taking his free time to help people in our ward and people in our family.
He is a great father but he is also a great foster dad...he is so sweet with our foster baby!!!
I love how he embraces these little ones that stay with us for a while.
I realized yesterday that Brad lives to serve others....that is where he finds joy.
I am so grateful for all Brad does each day to help our family, to help adoption, to help our ward, to help family members or friends.
I feel so blessed to have someone so giving of self in my life!
Thank You Brad for the good example!
Your acts don't go unnoticed!

4 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. You are adorable, and your husband is a diamond in the rough. Love you!

Whitneymwall said...

Cute picture! Sorry it took me so long...Yes we'd love to get together sometime in Feb- You name the day and we'd love to be there!

Cassie said...

I think you're right about Brad...and I'm definitely grateful he's willing to help so much. It was such a blessing to have him help Kenny with the electrical on the basement!

PS. When you decide to start your family blog, send me an invite. Thx!

Amanda said...

Love that picture and such a great tribute to him. I have noticed this about him as well. I think it is wonderful how much he loves your foster children,