Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Blog

So I started this blog with the idea of keeping family and friends up to date on my family. It has turned out to be this great way to help me deal with loss, to share funny things in my life, talk about my family and to talk about my other favorite subject...Adoption.
I guess you could say my blog has evolved over the year.
After thinking about it I decided I would keep this blog the way it is now and open a new private blog for my family happenings and kid updates.
So if you are family or friend email me if you want access to our private blog.
Who knew I would love blogging so much?

5 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

That's what I do... except no one really knows about it. I'm all for it! Mandeelue@yahoo.com.

Love ya!

~Our Family~ said...

I would love a invite to your private blog.. I love reading your blog.. I'm in the lds adoption group.. cghmmh69@yahoo.com

Robins said...

knighton_03@hotmail.com yes i would love to hear more things

Jessica said...

I would love an invite! npsgurl@hotmail.com I've really enjoyed reading your blog. It gives me hope for the other options beyond infertility. Thanks!

V's News said...

Hi Brenda, I would like an invite to your other blog. Sorry it has taken me so long to request it. I haven't had much time to look through everybody's blogs lately. I enjoyed reading what you have put here in this blog and want you to know that I pray for you and your family daily!