Monday, February 23, 2009

ASAP ~ A Special Needs Adoption Waiting Children

I am continually drawn to this site.
I remember when we were trying to adopt the third time there were a couple of situations I really wanted to be considered for...but we never got the feeling to go for it.
I understand now why.
I realized I have never shared this site on my blog so I am going to change that today!
If you are open to a babies/children who have or may have some special needs please check out these cuties.
"Spence-Chapin is an accredited , nonprofit agency that has been offering quality adoption services for 100 years"
Their Fee's for their ASAP program are EXTREMELY minimal!

Even if you don't feel ready to go this route...share this link with others and check back.
They post new situations often.

No comments: