Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The One Thing.

I use to listen to talk radio all day while I was about my chores.
But these days the house is pretty quiet.....at least that is until four.

That is when I listen .....that is when I hear,
how the economy might look come springtime this next year.

This funny voice entertains me and teaches me at the same time.
If you don't know who I am talking about then let me stop this rhyme,

And introduce you to the funny guy who says he has a big neck.....
"The One Thing" from tonight's Fox news.....my favorite -Glenn Beck!

Sorry...didn't mean to start rhyming...it just happened. :) Then I couldn't stop.
Haley and I got a big laugh from watching this online tonight....Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We LOVE watching him!! He is the best! I love his opnion and his take on the government etc. Great man.