Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update on our adoption hopes.

In this post I shared with you that we inquired about a little sibling group. We still haven't heard back about them...but we also had another sibling group we were being considered for. We just found out that we weren't chosen. They are going to a family who lives a little closer to their Bio Family. I am happy they have a family to go to and excited for that family. I am dissapointed....but I know that is how it goes. So the rollercoaster continues. :) I am looking on the bright side...I don't know when or who...but someone special will come our way. We have much to be thankful for and many exciting things to look foward to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still here, reading, was absent for a while, but I'm back now!

Kirsten said...

There is children out there waiting for you too! Don't give up hope, it will happen. I have learned that it is all on God's timing and we have to wait on Him. He knows what is right for us. But it is sooo hard to wait sometimes!! I am so not patient! :)

Jake and Alisa said...

I feel for you. I know what it's like not be chosen. It hurts, but you just have to jump back into it and always remember that Heavenly Father knows when and who. He loves you and I'll pray for you as well. *hugs*