Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A new buy worthy movie!

I think I found a new movie I can watch endlessly without tiring!
It has the great components of a "Brenda" movie.
  • Takes place in Europe....specifically Italy (a country I want to visit).
  • Has an actor who has a great British accent (even thought he is Australian) and can I also say...he is quite good looking.
  • References Italian food.
  • Italian language is spoken (the language I always wanted to learn).
*I will interrupt my list to share with you that my little Haley is 1/4 Italian..just another reason to love anything Italian!
  • Clean flick for the most part.
  • It's a love story with some great humor!
Just the kind of movie I LOVE!!!!!
If you haven't seen it....go!  It is worth the heafty price of admission and even the 10 bucks for the popcorn and drink.

No comments: