Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Family Fun: Camping with Goblins


Last weekend we drove down to Goblin Valley and camped for 4 days.
We hiked, drank water, slept, drank water and hiked some more.   Water or something cold to drink was a major necessity....it was incredibly hot!!!!!  By the time we were on our way home my ankles were as big as my calf muscles.....seriously...I was swollen.   We loved playing in the valley of the Goblins and just enjoying nature but we will never go to Goblin Valley in the summertime again!   Too hot and way to many nats that love to bite!  Even with "Off" spray on our skin and clothes those little buggers bit us mercilessly.
Spencer's little head looked like a dot-to-dot.

The kids had so much fun that they crashed when it came to bedtime.   Camden was asking to go to bed....I don't hear that very often.  Here are a few pictures of our Goblin Adventure!

















The day after coming home from camping we went to a Salt Lake Bees game where Brad got to throw the opening pitch.   It was so much fun and the kids were excited to meet the Bee!   Just another fun adventure because of Adoption! 
Have I said how much I love how my family was created????
I wouldn't have it any other way!

We had a very fun fill 5 days!   What a blessing to be part of a family! 
I can't wait for the next family outing!
Here is Brad's pitch.  :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Dylan now thinks Brad is like the greatest man on earth! :)

SmallAdventures said...

LOL How funny! I will have to let Brad know. lol :) Dylan is such a cute little boy!!!! Camden talks about him all the time. We gotta do a play date soon.