Thursday, July 1, 2010

Motherhood


I am so thankful to be a Mother.
I know it is only because of the miraculous gift from God and from another mother that I get this  tremendous opportunity to love these special people in my life.
I share Motherhood with 4 other women.  I share a bond of sisterhood and love with these women....a feeling of love that I could never really put into words or express in any way that measures up to how I feel inside about them.
I am thankful for my infertility...it is the tool the Lord used to bring about a mighty change in my heart, in my life and in my family. 
While I am still infertile I am not broken or barren in my heart....my life has great purpose and I am blessed with the ability to multiply and replenish love within my family.

I was touched by this clip this morning...I hope you will be too.
If you are not called "Mother" today...hang on a little longer.  The Lord is aware of you and your desires and He will bless you in His time which will be the perfect time for you even if it doesn't feel like it now.  I know this is true...I have been where you are and I know the pain.  I have seen the Lords hand extended and miracles created to create my family.   There will be a day when you will see that same miracle and you will look back and know the journey was worth the destination.

1 comment:

disabilitydiva said...

Beautiful POST!! Love this reflection on Motherrhood. So grateful for how I am able to be a mother.