Monday, December 20, 2010

Matching Mondays


This sweet girl has been tugging at me the since last Monday. 
I hope 2011 is the year she gets a forever family!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thanks for coming here every Monday and supporting this effort!
Remember you can help share their hopes...pass their information along!
If you want a Matching Mondays button please click on the tab that says "Home of Matching Mondays".

Utah

Michelle age 14.

Go here to view a darling sibling group from Nevada.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I just wanted you to know that I look at your blog every Monday. My husband and I are in the process of becoming foster parents (we have 4 biological children and are looking to adopt older children). I know you are making a difference in the lives of these kids. Thanks for spreading the word so that all children can find a forever family!

SmallAdventures said...

Thank you Julie! Sometimes I wonder if what I do makes a difference. Your sweet words give me hope! :)
Merry Christmas!