Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Family Fun: Thank You Sam!!!

On December 15th 2005 Brad and I received an email from a Birth Mother who found us on Parentprofiles.org. She told us how much she loved her baby.   She shared her feelings about finding our profile and feeling a "connection".   At this point she was 24 weeks pregnant.   When I read her email I felt a connection to her and knew I needed to reply.   When the email didn't go through I used the phone number provided.   I was so scared to call so I said a prayer and then made the call.   I had no idea that one year (almost to the day) of that first email I would have a beautiful 8 month old baby boy placed in my arms.   December 17th 2006 Samantha lovingly placed Camden into our family.    What an incredible day it was!   Camden has a very special story...you can read it here  Here is the a shorter/published version of his story. Today I just wanted to tell Sam - THANK YOU!  You are amazing and I love you!!!   Thank you for helping Heavenly Father bring Camden to our family.    Thank you for being a special friend.    Thank you for having the courage to email me 5 years ago.  
You have changed our lives forever!

And Camden...I don't know what I would do without you!  Thank you for all the hugs and kisses you share and the laughs you provide!  Daddy and I feel so lucky to be your parents!

You are truly a blessing!

No comments: