Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Family Fun: Christmas 2010

I am not sure what happened this year but I didn't take any pictures on Christmas Day.
Can we say Loser Mom!
My girls got Cameras for Christmas so I am going to have to go through and look at all of their pictures.   I think they took pictures of Barbies and not so many of real people but I will have to see.

This is Christmas Eve after my kids opened up with "Swaddling Clothes" (aka PJs)



 Spencer wasn't so happy to have his picture taken so we tried a few times.  Finally he would be semi happy if he got to hold Brenley's DS. 
Here is our Christmas Tree.

A picture after Santa came and filled Stockings.


It was a fun Christmas!
I am so mad at myself for not snapping pictures!
Especially since Spencer loved opening gifts!
:(

No comments: