Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Count! My Journey to a Better Me.

I am on week 2 of fighting off a yucky virus so no exercising has been happening and I have eaten much too much ice cream and Popsicles but it hasn't shown up on the scales.   I am finally starting to feel better today so tomorrow I am hitting the bike and the exercises/stretches given to me by my Physical Therapist. 

I have started de-junking my house today.   If I am getting rid of "excess" on my body why not do it in my house too.   It has been a little hard going through my baby items and deciding what to get rid of.  Everything brings a memory and it makes me want to keep it all but I know I can't.   So I called my Mom and she talked me through it.  lol  I'm only half kidding.  :)

I get to go see my ortho doc this week and we will see what he says about my back and knee progress.  Things have gotten better but the knee has some kind of issue that I think will need to be addressed.  I also have a new issue....some strange bumps on my shin.  I am trying not to be freaked about that.  I just want to be healthy!   I am moving forward and thinking positive!  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: